Features I just LOVE about BIE Online:
- BIE offers a complete overview of PBL. What is it and why do we should we do it?
- BIE offers an insane amount of resources for teachers, here are a few I have used:
- BIE hosts all kinds of projects for you to browse through!
- Visit the Project Archive, where you can search by grade level, content, and even CCSS alignment!
- BIE is interactive!
- There are constantly Webinars, Hangouts, Twitter chats to constantly engage with other PBL teachers just like you!
- BIE wants YOU to succeed!
- BIE has put together their own Project-Based Learning University (PBLU), of which I am a proud graduate of both course types that they offer--learning how to teach in a PBL atmosphere and learning how to author your own PBL projects and curriculum.