Getting Started with SketchUp
- Download the SketchUp application from http://www.sketchup.com/intl/en/download/. The free version works fine. Be sure to download the appropriate version for your operating system.
- Install SketchUp on your computer and launch it.
- Find video tutorials on how to use SketchUp at http://sketchup.google.com/intl/en/training/videos.html
- Find video tutorials on using SketchUp to draw 2D and 3D figures at http://mathforum.org/sketchup/videos.html
- 3D Vinci has resources for using SketchUp with students on the Math Forum page: http://mathforum.org/sketchup/
- Here is their Teacher Guide, which has a number of K-12 activities.