Monday, March 17, 2014

Gone too Long

Good morning all,

I have had the busiest year of my life, so far. I took on taking my masters classes this year to finish up my Masters in Teaching and Curriculum with a concentration in Mathematics Education. However, with taking two classes with all that reading and research, on top of all of my planning and implementation for my classes, I've fallen off the face of the Earth with my blogging. 

No worries though, I will be taking blogging back up through at least the end of the school year focusing on helping you to discover various online resources that you can use to help you with your planning for next year! I haven't narrowed down my focus as of yet, but I'm considering various options including: PBL in the Math Classroom, CCSS in a PBL environment, CCSS and Conceptual Development, or who knows what else. I'll keep you posted, and then I'll be posting my Resources & Reviews hopefully this week!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or comments about what I am up to? Leave me a message! I would love to chat!